When I am with you, there is nowhere else I’d rather be. And I am a person who always wants to be somewhere else.
Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Go to a coffee shop. Sit by the bar with the glass windows and look out. Look at all the people running to catch a train. All the girls with one too many shopping bags. All the couples too in love to care. Then you’ll see it — a bit of yourself in everyone. And somehow, sitting alone in a coffee shop had never felt so good.
Where I told you
I love you
my favourite hobby is using faux over-confidence to hide my crippling self esteem issues
im aiming for the “shes a badass and cute as hell but I wouldn’t touch her without asking” look
please read and sign this petition if you agree!
"Why do you want this job?"
Because under capitalism I am forced to sell my labor in order to subsist.